Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email display issues with MS Outlook 20016

Re: Email display issues with MS Outlook 20016

This was the fix for me! Thank you!

CTCT Employee

Hello @nsimila

Thanks for letting us know the issue has been resolved! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

I am having the same issue. How do you fix the problem? 

Hi @AshleyG677

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I would be happy to share the instructions to help with this here in our Community for you and future readers as well. Here are the steps to make the needed change within your Outlook account:

1. Click File -> Options -> Mail
  2. Under Message format, uncheck the option "Reduce message size by removing format information not necessary to display the message"
  3. Click View tab > Reading Pane > Options and uncheck the option "Turn on automatic full-screen reading in portrait orientation"
  4. Restart Outlook

I hope this helps!

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

i'm having the same issue. see screen. i resized image to be 600px wide, and the check box in options to strip out formatting was already unchecked. 

I also tried pasting from notepad, pasting without formatting (chrome right click), and recreating the email from scratch using a new template. problem persists. 

Untitled.png

CTCT Employee

Hello @KimM10

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I understand that it's important for your email to appear the way you designed it to look. 

We'd like to look in to your account further to see what might be causing the issue. If you can, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the campaign name, and a reference to this post. 

Thanks!

Alex S.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!