cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email display issues with MS Outlook 20016

All Star

Email display issues with MS Outlook 20016

Hi. I created a single column email and in my test emails to recipients with Outlook 2016 the single column (which should display in the center of a desktop screen) is actually spread out unevenly across the screen. Section headers are shifted over the right instead of centered. Does anyone know about this or experienced it. Can you suggest a fix?
Tags (2)
19 REPLIES 19
CTCT Employee

Re: Email display issues with MS Outlook 20016

Hello @UMDI71,

Thanks for coming over to the Community with your questions. I took a look at your account, and it looks like you may have called in already about this issue earlier today and that a case has been created for our upper level team to investigate. Let us know if you still need assistance on this matter, we would be happy to help!

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Established Member

Good day Hayley 

regarding this issue has there been any progress to a solution for this? perhaps a template update or advice on how we can fix it?

Hello @IngridG22. At this time, we do not have an update as to why some emails are stretching on Outlook 2016 since this does involve a lot of testing by our upper levels of support. We would like to investigate this further for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the name of the email that you are seeing this happen in and also any screenshots that you are able to take of the display issue? We would certainly appreciate this as we continue to investigate. 

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I had the same issue and solved it by Unchecking the option "Reduce message size by removing format information not necessary to display the message" fixed the issue for me.

Hi @MarkT241

I apologize you experienced this with your email! However I am very happy to hear you were able to fix it from happening in your email client. Thank you for letting us know the steps you took in order to be able to fix this.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Where can I find said option/checkbox?

CTCT Employee

Hi @United_Way_of_Whatcom_County

I have just emailed you with more information on this setting! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Jordan

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. Where is the option/checkbox?

CTCT Employee

Hi @BradK96

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I have sent you an email with the instructions you requested! Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!