cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Email for Event

Occasional Visitor

Email for Event

I set up events and when people go to sign up, they have to enter in an email address.  What if they don't have one?  Is there anyway to not have it as a requirement?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Email for Event

Hi @LauraG1339 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It's important I point out that Constant Contact is an email marketing service. Because of this email address are needed for tracking contacts, sending campaigns, or signing-up to an event. I apologize, at this time there is not a way for an attendee to sign-up without an email address. It is however a feature request we have tracked in your account. As a workaround, we suggest using a fake email address as a placeholder for these registrants.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.