cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email gets sent to right email address but wrong addressee name

Highlighted

Email gets sent to right email address but wrong addressee name

I need help with an issue, one of my contacts receives her emails but each one is addressed to another first name, not her first name as she is registered as a contact. Her name is Mary but the emails she receives are adressed to Lourdes or Paula, etc. I checked and her name is listed correctly in the contacts. Any idea on how to solve this please. Needless to say, she is upset that she is upset that the mails are not addressed to her correct name. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email gets sent to right email address but wrong addressee name

Hi @AMEP

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry that you are encountering trouble with the greeting to this contact. Can you send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the contact's email address, a reference to this post, and the names of the emails that the contact received the email with the incorrect name? Once we have this information we can take a look at why this occurred. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us here.

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a great weekend! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!