cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email is still bouncing in spite of updating email address

Highlighted
All Star

Email is still bouncing in spite of updating email address

One email address was suspended because their mailbox was full. We received a new email address from this contact and updated their information. Subsequent campaigns are still showing this contact as suspended AND showing both email address in the "Bounce" report area. I have deleted and re-entered this contact numerous times. Each time I get a message that the contact already existed and that the contact information has been updated. I can send a test email to this address but not a campaign that includes this contact in a group. I am not usually available when the Constant Contact chat or phones are open.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email is still bouncing in spite of updating email address

Hi @SherylS913

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a great weekend. 

I'm sorry to hear about your contact bouncing as suspended. If you can please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to the post, and the email addresses that you are running into issues with and we will be happy to assist you with it.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!