cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications for certain lists

Occasional Organizer

Email notifications for certain lists

I need to be alerted by email when people sign up only for certain lists. Is this option still not available?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Email notifications for certain lists

Hello @Kate01,

Thank you for coming to the Community with this inquiry. While there is an option to be notified when contacts subscribe or unsubscribe from your account, there is no way to be notified if they sign up for a specific list. It's a great idea and I can see how it would be useful. I will forward your feedback to our developers for review, though I apologize for any inconvenience not having the feature currently may cause.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Does this still not exist?

Marketing Advisor

Hi @AmandaP523

Thank you for reaching out to us! Currently, the signup and unsubscribe updates can only be turned on for the whole account, not for specific lists. It looks like your account already has it turned on to receive daily updates for the new sign ups and the unsubscribes. I will definitely track your feedback and let our developers know that updates on specific lists are something you would like! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.