cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email right aligned when opened on desktop, loss of background color within email

dos
Visitor

Email right aligned when opened on desktop, loss of background color within email

Having an issue with the email I am creating  being aligned to the right rather than center on desktop. The other odd behavior is that halfway down the email the background color within the email changes. It seems like something is breaking the the template somewhere but I can track it down, help!

screenshot-mail.google.com-2018.02.17-20-54-43.jpg

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Email right aligned when opened on desktop, loss of background color within email

@dos

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry you are having issues with your email not formatting correctly on desktop and the background color changing. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email campaign and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.