cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email sent without changes made

Highlighted

Email sent without changes made

This is the second time this has happened.  I've copied a previous email, made changes, saved them then sent the email out, but it sent the original email rather than the one with the changes. Now when I go back I cannot find the one with the changes at all.  So frustrating.  The first time this happened, I redid all the changes and resent them, thinking it was a one time fluke. But now it's done it again, about a week later and I would really like to have this fixed rather than doing double work every time I send out an email.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Email sent without changes made

Hi @JulieA517

I apologize this happened with your email! I can completely understand why you would not want to do double the work on your emails. This experience you've had is something that should not have happened. In fact, we would be happy to look into this further for you.

While you were creating your email, did you ever log out or walk away from your computer for a bit of time? Were both emails this happened in copied from the same email? Do you have any examples of content that was reverted, or actions you were taking before it was reverted? Having these details can help us to troubleshoot further. You can send these details and any screenshots you may have to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.