cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailing out a campaign

Regular Visitor

Emailing out a campaign

The new format, using tags, is great. Trying to email it out is difficult. I have done it only once before and had to go through several steps to accomplish this. Now I am trying to email another campaign and am having difficulty remembering the steps. Is there an easier way to email a campaign when I use tags?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Emailing out a campaign

Hi @ChuckR7,

My apologies for any confusion on how to filter your email list by a tag when scheduling your email campaign. I checked your account and this option is not currently available for accounts with more than 10,000 active contacts. We are collecting feedback on this functionality for our programmers and I will be sure to add yours! In the meantime, you can create an email list from a specific tag and schedule it to a group of contacts that way.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!