cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not appearing to majority of contact list

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Emails not appearing to majority of contact list

Some of my campaigns have been taking a dip and numbers and I reached out to some of the people on my contact list and they report that they are not getting the emails. What can be done to prevent them from disappearing?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Emails not appearing to majority of contact list

Hello @ScotT26,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the Community!  Delivery rates can be a very complex subject, and problems can be caused by a variety of different things.  For instance your bounce report will show you emails that are not being delivered at all, however if your emails are being blocked by spam-filters we would need to change some of the content in the campaign.  If you send an email to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com we can take a look at the campaign for you.  Just tell us the username of your account, which campaigns weren't delivered, and give us an example of some of the email addresses that did not receive them, and we can investigate this issue further for you.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.