cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not being delivered

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Emails not being delivered

I have been finding that a number of the emails I am sending via Constant Contact simply are not being delivered. Nor are they going into SPAM folders. How do I address this issue?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Emails not being delivered

Hello @FeliceL,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your questions! To clarify when you say the emails are not being delivered, you mean that even though they are assigned to an email list, the email does not make it to their inbox, right? When you see the reporting of the email does it say that the email "Sent" or "Bounced"? If its showing as bounced, take a look at this article on how to manage bounces. If you would like for us to take a deeper look, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, your username, and some of the email addresses you noticed are not receiving the emails. We would love to investigate this for you as we understand the importance of getting your emails delivered to all the correct recipients.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!