Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails to narrow on mobile devices

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Emails to narrow on mobile devices

Hi,

I have tried to upload a few email designs and they all look fine until I view them on an iPhone or Android, then the email looks far too narrow ( probably half the width of the mobile browser).

But if I tilt my phone to horizontal view it fits and then if I go back to vertical it's fitting how it should have originally...Where am I going wrong??

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Emails to narrow on mobile devices

Hi @RobB069,

We're very sorry your email isn't displaying as it should on mobile devices. We'd definitely like to further investigate why this is happening. Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, the name of the email campaign you're viewing and a reference to this post so we can take a look at what's going on. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!