cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails vs Event Emails

Highlighted
Established Member

Emails vs Event Emails

I have dialed in my email layout and saved it as a template. Hoping for a consistent branded experience across communications. I'd love to use that template for event invites through the event center so that I can have the functionality of sending to only people who haven't registered. Unfortunately, it looks like I have rebuild the template but with less email functionality like have a button rather than a link so it can't actually be consistently rebuilt without jumping into the CSS. Does anyone know another way?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Emails vs Event Emails

Hello @UWLane. At this time, saved templates are not able to be used in event emails. You would have to rebuild the invitation to have the layout you would like. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I am tracking this feedback and sending it over to our Product team. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.