cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed 2 forms on one page

Highlighted

Embed 2 forms on one page

Hi

I am trying to embed 2 forms on one page for different lists.  One is at the top of the page and the other at the bottom. When testing submitting the top form, the success message displays, all looks good. But when I scroll down, I see it has hidden the bottom form and no message displays.

When I submit the bottom form, the success message displays on the top of the page, again hiding the bottom form. So upon submit of the bottom form, there is no success mesage and the form disappears.  (I do get confirmation of the sign up from both forms though)

Is it possible to have 2 forms on one page? I understand the id=success_message is the issue, since there are two on the page. With https://static.ctctcdn.com/h/contacts-embedded-signup-assets/1.0.2/js/signup-form.js being called from your server, Im not sure how to get around this. I assume that making a local copy of signup-form.js is not advised?

Than you.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Embed 2 forms on one page

Hello @AdrienneP21. I'm sorry that you're experiencing this issue with your sign up forms. Before we proceed, I would like to ask a few clarifying questions.

• Are you using a Constant Contact sign up form?
  • Were you using the same sign-up form twice on the same page or did you have two different sign-up forms created? I ask because I only see one form right now in your account. 
  • Do you have these forms on your website already? If so, what is the website? We'd like to see if we are able to replicate this on our end.

If you do not wish to share your website information publically, you can also email us this information at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi,

I have created two different sign-up forms for different E-mail list. How can embed those two forms separate in my website?

Hello @RaintreeVacationClub. We are unable to have multiple embedded sign-up forms on a webpage as this will cause them to become unresponsive. I suggest creating a landing page to link to your two different sign-up forms. I have submitted feedback about being able to have multiple embedded sign-up forms over to the appropriate department.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.