cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed video into email

Highlighted

Embed video into email

I would like to embed an email into Constant Contact without having the reader taken to another site (i.e. youtube or Vimeo). I can add the html code for the video I want to embed, but I need to know how to switch my email template over to html mode so I can add it.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Embed video into email

Hi @StephanieB0891 

I can understand how helpful it would be to keep your reader from leaving your email to view a video. With that being said, embeddable videos aren't widely supported by many email clients. So I apologize at this time we do not currently offer the ability to embed a video in a campaign. I also would like to mention our email's do not offer HTML access as well. In fact we're not currently looking to incorporate HTML access to the editor. We are however working to add features that would accomplish these similar goals. While we do not have a time estimate of when this will be available, I have submitted this feedback in your account to our developers.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.