Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding an event registration form...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Is there a way to embed a constant contact event registration form on my own website?

I want people to be able to register without having to leave my website.

Thanks in advance for your help!
21 REPLIES 21
Honored Contributor

Hi Kathy, At this time, we don't support this functionality. You can request this feature by going to the Event Marketing tab in your account and there is a Feedback link right above where it says "Create an Event". I will also submit this to our developers. I apologize for any inconvenience. For now, you can put a link to your Event's Registration Form on your website. But that will take them off of your page. I hope that helps,

Re: Embedding an event registration form...

Lack of this feature is a serious flaw in the Constant Contact product.  Enough so I'm forced to look at your competitors to find this feature.

I'm looking for this feature too. Have you had any luck?

Occasional Advisor

I am also looking for this feature - it's very important to keep our visitors on our website.

Honored Contributor

I have gone ahead and added your feedback to the original request.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

embed feature still not available or what?

Hi Adam,

Currently there is not a way to embed a registration form on your website. I am happy to pass along your feedback on this topic for future developments. We will share any update as soon as we have it!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Advisor

Hello,

I am also very interested in this feature. Have there been any updates on its development?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Hi,

I don't have any updates on this but I have your feedback to the original request.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"