cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Weekend Service

Occasional Participant

Emergency Weekend Service

Since Constant Contact no longer has weekend hours, I suggest that you consider Emergency Service on weekends, and change a fee if necessary. Our customer service works on weekends, so when a catastrophic error was made last Saturday we were unable to get a simple fix --because Constant Contact service was closed. 
Our cost to try to compensate and cover the problem, and then 2 tense days of trying to get our account restored would have been well worth a Emergency Fee and simple fix from weekends service. Just saying. 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Emergency Weekend Service

Hello @RobinW93,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We completely understand how important it is for you to have help with your account. You can always reach out to us here on the Community and we would love to help and answer your questions here over the weekend! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.