cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Space between tables/blocks. Padding, Margin and space all zeroed out

Occasional Contributor

Empty Space between tables/blocks. Padding, Margin and space all zeroed out

I am having an issue with my Constant Contact design. Just as the subject states, I have zeroed out all marins, padding, space, cells, cells and etc. to zero but there is still space between blocks. I have tried to add code through CSS and HTML nothing helps. 

Does anybody know how to remove this extra space between blocks?

I can provide my HTML and a picture if needed

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Empty Space between tables and blocks. Padding, Margin and space all zeroed out

I am having an issue with my Constant Contact design. Just as the subject states, I have zeroed out all marins, padding, space, cells, cells and etc. to zero but there is still space between blocks. I have tried to add code through CSS and HTML nothing helps. 

Does anybody know how to remove this extra space between blocks?

I can provide my HTML and a picture if needed

CTCT Employee

Re: Empty Space between tables/blocks. Padding, Margin and space all zeroed out

Hello @DurkS3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. I've taken a look at your most recent campaign, and I've made a new copy titled Support Copy, if you'd like to take a look at that. You'll see that I've removed the majority of the padding but there is some that we are having trouble removing. For that, I've submitted a case to our Advanced Technical team and they will reach out to you once that portion has been resolved.

In addition, I did want to mention that while removing all padding can sometimes give a cleaner visual look, it can often make it more difficult for your readers since it squishes everything together. All of the padding that you were having trouble removing was built in for readability. However, if you'd like to remove it yourself in the future, just go into the HTML and the CSS sheets and change the padding to 0 for every top and bottom section.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!