cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty lead capture notifications

Highlighted

Empty lead capture notifications

Help!

I'm receiving empty email notifications that a customer used my form to contact me but the email is empty!

This is what I get:

Your Constant Contact Forms plugin has captured new information.

Form title: Introduction Course inquiry
Form information:

I never had this issue before, using ConstantContact from May.

Pls help I don't want to lose customers!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Empty lead capture notifications

Hi @EdytaC34

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your sign-up form! I apologize this is the experience you're having. I can definitely understand how important it is for all of your contact's details to load into your account. This is something our engineers are looking into further. While we do not have a time estimate of when this will be resolved there is a workaround available. I would suggest going into your WordPress settings, and checking the option to "Bypass Constant Contact cron scheduling." If your form includes a checkbox on the form, be certain to check the box, or remove the checkbox. Signups that offer a box but are left unchecked by a  contact will not get added.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.