cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Enquiry on Landing Page

Highlighted

Enquiry on Landing Page

Can i understand the limitations of the Landing Page settings? I have tried testing with few users on my registration page and I noticed that if it is an external email address, the page will lead to a Thank You Page, otherwise if it is an existing email address under Constant Contact, there will be an error message "We are experiencing technical difficulties". Is there a way that i can solve this?Will appreciate if i can get an expert to troubleshoot this with me? I am available at 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Enquiry on Landing Page

Hi @E-Crane 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Which form in your account are you having this experience with? After taking a peek I was able to see multiple landing page forms available. I also was unable to replicate this same experience when testing each of these forms. We have however received reports from some users of seeing this technical difficulties message when using the new landing page form. What browser are you using this form through? Are you seeing this same message in a different browser or a private/incognito window? Are any of your contacts seeing this as well? These are helpful details to have as we are continuing to troubleshoot this experience.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: Enquiry on Landing Page

Hi @E-Crane 

I wanted to follow-up with you on this experience. The good news is our technical support was able to fix this error message. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.