cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter an Email Name FAILURE

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Enter an Email Name FAILURE

I use a Mac, Firefox and Safari, latest versions of browsers and operating systems. When I create a new email, and it asks to "Enter an Email Name" my only option is to accept what is there. Any attempt to change it will not be accepted; that is there is no error message but the NEXT> button does nothing at all. Very big waste of time.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Enter an Email Name FAILURE

Hello @SusanS92. I'm very sorry that you're having trouble trying to name a campaign. I was not able to replicate this in your account but I would like to try some troubleshooting. I see that you have tried using different browsers. If you have Google Chrome, does it happen in this browser as well? There could also be a third-party plugin that is causing this issue. Please view this FAQ that will show you how to start your browser in Safe Mode which will disable these plugins.

As always, if you need immediate assistance, please contact our Support Department at 1-866-289-2101. They are open from 7am-11pm ET Monday through Friday and 7am-9pm ET on Fridays.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.