cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erin Bemis Email DOESN'T WORK!!!!

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Erin Bemis Email DOESN'T WORK!!!!

Erin Bemis keeps emailing me from Constant Contact re: a webinar I viewed yesterday (Facebook Ads) but whenever I try to email her, even directly, it keeps bouncing back. I tried using your chat feature and it also DOESN'T WORK! It takes my question, but when I submit it, it says there is nothing in the community help about it and offers a Chat with Us button. When I click it, it takes me to a page that says Welcome to Constant Contact Live Chat Support but is otherwise blank and goes nowhere. What is happening to your company? You used to be so rock solid now customer service takes forever (by phone) or is nearly non-existent online via the chat feature. I am seriously thinking of switching to another provider in the future. Your company is not the same any longer.

I am on a Mac OS X 10.11.6 using Google Chrome.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Erin Bemis Email DOESN'T WORK!!!!

Hello @ariddel. I apologize for the experience and the difficulty that you have had communicating with us about the webinar you attended. We want to look into this for you. Could you please send us any communication that you have received from Erin over to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com? 

Also, I'm sorry that you have had difficulty when using our Chat feature. Were you logged into your account before accessing Chat? Also, did you try using a different browser to make sure that a plugin or extension might be causing the chat feature to not work for you? You can always reach out to us here in the Community if you have any questions and we would be happy to assist you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.