cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error All of the Time!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error All of the Time!

I keep getting an error message for the last 3 days when I'm creating an email. I says it can't connect to the server and won't give the option to save the work. I've tried on several computers and in several places so I know it's not the internet. Please fix!!!

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Error All of the Time!

Hi @marinad69 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you are unable to create your emails as easily as you should. What browsers have you tried in? You mentioned you have tested your account through different browsers, computers, and network connections. Thank you for testing your account like this. These are always troubleshooting steps we suggest. Does this happen when you are creating a brand new email button through the create button in your account? Having any further details along with any screenshots of the exact error you're receiving will allow us to continue troubleshooting. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Constant Contact, can you please figure out what's going on with your site? Soon, please!

Highlighted

I am having the exact same problem and it's maddening. I created a new email campaign and spent a long time writing copy and formatting the design. My art uploaded but I can't get the emails to save - even though it said they were saved it would disappear again and show an error. I thought it was Chrome so logged out and worked on it in Safari. Same issue. Thought maybe it was my internet connection so using my iPhone as a hotspot with 5G. Nope. Still get errors.

Error is on Constant Contact's end. Help! What's going on and when will it be fixed?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @ShawnO61,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are receiving the same error message. For us to be able to troubleshoot this further, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) your username, the email title this is happening to, a screenshot of the issue, a reference to this post, the browsers you have tried, and as much information as you have already gathered. We would love to assist with finding a resolution to this issue. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I am having the same problem and just posted. I'm only guessing, but if you are using their former editor, not this latest version we are getting pushed aside especially during non peak times like weekends and late nights. I am going to have call on this, again, Monday. In my case, I don't have the time to totally rebuild all these campaigns around this new editor now.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @MarkH1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are receiving the same error message. For us to be able to troubleshoot this further, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) your username, the email title this is happening to, a screenshot of the issue, a reference to this post, the browsers you have tried, and as much information as you have already gathered. We would love to assist with finding a resolution to this issue. Thanks! 

Zoe H.