cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 368 Social Media Post

Highlighted
Visitor

Error Code 368 Social Media Post

I have bought the social post account service and scheduled a weeks worth of facebook post.....only to find nothing went out today....I tried to resend and reschedule but after the scheduled time it shows "error code 368"? I have no idea what this is? I looked for it on your site and nothing,,,,,,googled it and nothing????

how can i use your service if i cant get help from you? please me it easier to ask a question by phone after hours when i am not working in my business or allow me to email you a direct question///////

I feel like i wasted my money

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error Code 368 Social Media Post

Hello @AnthonyH087. I'm sorry for the error that you experienced while using our new Social Posts feature. I researched this a little further and it looks like it's an error that comes back from Facebook when posts are sent too frequently. It does seem to be a temporary issue and I do see that your social posts have been scheduled and posted to Facebook successfully since you have posted here!

Although at this time we do not have later hours available for phone support, you are welcome to check out our Help Center. Of course, you can also post here in the Community as well! I will submit your feedback about extended support hours to the appropriate team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.