cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 368

Error Code 368

I have recently used the boost post feature to get my business page name out in social media world.

When people like my post, I send them an invite to like my page, and then follow up with a thank you via messenger.

I now have received an error code and am restricted from sending further messages.

What is the point of boost my post and page if I am unable to provide good customer service and follow up with my potentials?!
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Marketing Advisor

Re: Error Code 368

Hi @JameS21

This error message is a Facebook error message not created by us or any integration that we have. For further assistance, you would need to contact Facebook support.

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. After taking a closer look, Facebook tells us that Error code 368 translates to " Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content: Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."

CTCT Employee

Hello @user01095

Thanks for participating in the Community and providing the additional information on the error code. 

Have a great day!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

That's ridiculous i’m trying to send a link for. My paint night.
CTCT Employee

Hello @LoriC789,

I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue as well. Unfortunately, to get any further assistance you with have to contact Facebook Support, as it is a Facebook error message. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.