Did you mean: 

Error Occurred While Loading Campaign Details

Solution Provider

Error Occurred While Loading Campaign Details

Errors message without direction.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error Occurred While Loading Campaign Details

Hi @SDInspector 

I'm so sorry you are receiving an error message in your account! We would however like to further clarify this experience. What is the exact error message you're seeing? What part of your account are you seeing it appear in? Also, what steps are you taking before this error appears? These are important details to have along with a screenshot of this error. In the meantime, if you have not yet tested your browser we would suggest doing so. Please let us know if this error continues to appear when you try loading your campaign in a different browser or a private/incognito window.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

I ran the program again and have the same problem.  It seams to be a false error.  The campaign does complete and initiated.  I had previously cleared cache and rebooted my machine.  Time does not permit me to troubleshoot this.

Hi @SDInspector 

I'm sorry you are still having this experience. We have not received reports of any issues with our site. Because of this troubleshooting details like the information requested in my previous response are important. When you do have the time to troubleshoot, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)come with the following details:

• The exact error message you're seeing, and a screenshot
  • Where in your account you're accessing your campaign's details
  • Browser you're working in
  • If this error continues to appear when you trying in a different browser or a private/incognito window

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.