cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Error import file

All Star

Error import file

Yo system doen't import the .csv file and before does, please fix the problem, do not force to use excel.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Error import file

Hello @EdisonM,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the community!  CSV files are one of the accepted formats for contact uploads, so you do not have to use Excel.  Are you getting any kind of error message?  If you can share what error messages you're getting, or let us know what happens when you try to upload that CSV file, we'll be happy to help get the issue you're running into corrected.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

I am having with de problem, the file is a csv and I download of server, and later I upload on your server; but this show me on error:

Why happend is it?

I did upload this files without problems, and now this show the problem.

erro-excel-csv-emails.png

CTCT Employee

Hi @EdisonM,

Thank you for replying back to us and providing a screenshot of the error message. I will like to look into this further for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the CSV file of contacts attached? Thank you.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing