cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in image selection

Established Member

Error in image selection

I am trying to use and image of a product to launch, and the label of course has text. The Facebook system says I cant use it because it has too much text....it is a label! It has text! That is what I am trying to promote is the label of a product!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Error in image selection

Hi @KeithL0,

I'm very sorry you cannot use that particular image with your Facebook Ad. We definitely want to help but Facebook does have specific image requirements for their ads. This helpful blog post has more details about advertising on Facebook. And there's even a link to check and see if your image meets Facebook’s requirements before you get started. Hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!