cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Error messages

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error messages

I can't access to contacts
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Error messages

Hello @DiegoG783,

Thank you for contacting the Community! I am sorry to hear that you cannot access your contacts. Have you tried opening Constant Contact on another browser to see if that fixes the issue? Also, sometimes using Incognito/Safe Mode will reveal that it might be a plugin/extension that is interfering with the site. If that does not work please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the troubleshooting steps you have tried, and a reference to this post so we can investigate further.

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Kroger Feedback

@Mariah_P wrote:

Hello @DiegoG783,

Thank you for contacting the Community! I am sorry to hear that you cannot access your contacts. Have you tried opening Constant Contact on another browser to see if that fixes the issue? Also, sometimes using Incognito/Safe Mode will reveal that it might be a plugin/extension that is interfering with the site. If that does not work please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the troubleshooting steps you have tried, and a reference to this post so we can investigate further.

Thanks for this great discussion. I am confident that, going forward, this is perfect solution.

Hi @user649734

You're very welcome, we're always here to help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.