cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error sending email

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Error sending email

Hello! I just downloaded Constant Contact yesterday, and my emails will schedule but do not send. Contacts were imported through DanceStudio-Pro. When I click on an individual email address or contact I receive an Error message that states: No Mail Accounts - please set up a Mail account in order to send email. Please advise.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Error sending email

Hi @GabrielleM35

Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Page! We took a look at your account and you are currently on our Trial Plan. When you are on a Trial plan you can only send emails to 100 or less contacts. This is most likely why you have not been able to send out successfully. If you upgrade your account to Email or Email Plus you can send to your full list. In regards to the error message you were seeing, were you seeing this in Constant Contact? Would you be able to provide a screenshot so we could help troubleshoot? 

Joanna P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!