Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to send message

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Error to send message

I'got a issue sending the massage to my contacts At the moment of sending the message appears this "Failed to update document metadata because: Email Metadata could not be successfully updated due to bad request" someone who help me  plis!!

2 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: Error before sending

Hi I'got a issue sending the massage to my contacts, At the moment of sending the message appears this "Failed to update document metadata because: Email Metadata could not be successfully updated due to bad request" plis could you fix it? and Thank you!!

CTCT Employee

Re: Error before sending

Hello @First-NameL875829. I apologize that you are seeing this error. Have you checked the physical address in the footer of your campaign to make sure that it is correct? We've seen this message appear if the physical address is not correct. You can find how to change this information in our FAQ section here

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!