cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Legacy Newsletter

Occasional Contributor

Error with Legacy Newsletter

I just sent out an email newsletter and it went through just fine.  It says it is a Legacy Email Newsletter. When I tried to manually re-send the newsletter it to a single person whose email had changed, I now have an ERROR in red under the title of the email campaign and can't access it at all. It just takes me back to the Re-send page. So I no longer have access to the information about opens, bounces, etc. like I did before I tried to re-send it to a single email address.  How do I get that information back?? 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Error with Legacy Newsletter

Hello @VickiK05,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues trying to access the reporting for your email. To better investigate the issue being experienced, we'd like to gather a little more information on what you are experiencing:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account

2 - The name of the campaign you are experiencing this is

3 - A screen shot of the issue you are seeing, if possible

4 - A reference to this post

You can send this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, feel free to provide any additional information that could be useful for the research. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing