cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with sending campaign multiple times even with rescheduling

Highlighted
All Star

Error with sending campaign multiple times even with rescheduling

I'm having an error where I scheduled an email campaign to send and the first time failed. I rescheduled it two additional times but am having the same error message: "We were unable to send this email. Try scheduling it again, or contact Customer Support."

Can't reach Constant Contact support since it's the weekend, but I wanted to resolve this issue.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Error with sending campaign multiple times even with rescheduling

@AndreaS56

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!  I'm sorry to hear your email was not sent successfully. I took a look at your account and see exactly what you mean. I'm going to submit a request to our upper technical team to have them take a look into this when they are back in the office tomorrow. Please email us at: social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and provide the best time and phone number to contact you at. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.