cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors

Highlighted

Errors

I'm having errors trying to download emails please fix ASAP thank you!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Errors

Hello @MarkI08223,

It's possible you were experiencing the DNS server issue many websites, including ours, were experiencing today. It caused intermittent issues accessing and/or navigating the site. When I accessed your account I was able to download an e-mail with no problems. I would try again to see if it works.

If it still doesn't work please reply here or reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the error message you're getting (if any), and a reference to this post. We will be happy to look into it further.

And check our status.constantcontact.com page for updates on any issues that might impact the site.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.