cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evenspot app no longer available??

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Evenspot app no longer available??

we have found out that we could no longer download the Eventspot barcode scan app when my colleague in paris called CC someone told him that the app was no longer available on either platform Android or IOS. We tried to find the app to download on both Android and IOS (that’s how we found out it had been scrapped). This means we are no longer interested in using the CC event management software and I am very sorry as it was a great finding. I also found out that I prepaid for another year just recently via corporate credit card. Is it possible to have some funds back as we are going to cancel our contract?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Evenspot app no longer available??

Hi @FirstNameL33600 

I can understand how helpful having this app would be. I apologize this event check-in application is no longer available. As a workaround we suggest using a QR scanner application to check-in registrants instead. However for your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. Instead please call into our Billing Department directly. One of our Billing agents can help answer any questions you may have!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.