cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Event Check In App

Visitor

Event Check In App

I was thrilled to find the app for our recent event. I thought it would help the check in process but it crashed every time I checked someone in. Also, there needs to be a sum of how many people have been checked in so far to keep track of the headcount.

If these bugs aren’t resolved is there another check in app available?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Event Check In App

Hello @RDINYChapter,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue! We would like to get to the bottom of what is going on here; however, we will need more information. Would you kindly send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username, a brief description of the issue, type of device that you are using and the name of the campaign that you had this issue with. We will be sure to get on this right away!

Thank you for your patience and as always feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!