cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Event Cost

All Star

Event Cost

As an annual subscriber we were disappointed to discover how expensive the event option was for our once a year event.
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Event Cost

Hello @KarenJ99,

Thank you for contacting the Community! 

I apologize for any inconvenience regarding the cost of an event.  If you have any further questions regarding costs please reach out to our billing team at 866-289-2101.

Thank you!

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

I am starting my business with 2,800 e-mails, only

It will be very expensive start paying Constant Contact for one year. It's an experimental campaign. I'm not sure about the future of this experience. 

Do not you have a diferente table for a short period?

Oliveira, Allison

Occasional Visitor

I am starting my business with 2,800 e-mails, only. It will be very expensive start paying Constant Contact for one year. It's an experimental campaign. I'm not sure about the future of this experience. 

Don't you have a diferente table for a short period?

Oliveira, Allison

CTCT Employee

Hi @First-NameL54030

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. I know when you are first trying things out as a small business, it's important to make sure there is value in it. It is not required that you sign up for a full year. We have several Payment Options. There is never a contract that requires you to stay with us. Perhaps the best option would be to sign up for a monthly subscription so that you may try and it out and see how you feel about it. We are happy to help you in any way we can, so feel free to reach out here if you have further questions. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously