Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Header Image 800 px limit

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Event Header Image 800 px limit

I've read the post on suggested image sizes, formats, etc. that recommends nothing wider than 800px, or it will be subjected to another round of compression. I'm unclear on why the event image header has a maximum width of 914px? If I create a 914px image and use it in an event, it's blurry. No good. If I use an 800px width image, the quality is fine, but it's not the width of the email body (914px) and appears to float in the middle. That's no good, either. Is there a way to use a 914px image that doesn't get compressed again upon upload?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Event Header Image 800 px limit

Hello @Jovix. Thanks for coming into the Community with your question. You are correct in saying that the maximum width of an image being up loaded into the library is 800px and any image larger than that would be reduced in size. The reason why we allow larger images to be used on an event landing page is because it is created as a website and not as an email. If you did want a image larger than 800 pixels to appear on your landing page, you would want to host the image elsewhere and then insert it as a URL. Hope this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.