cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Event Management Registrations

Event Management Registrations

This feature is not working properly. I am unable to download list of rsvps.
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Event Management Registrations

Hi @DonnaS302 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize you are unable to download your registrants as easily as your should. Though I would like to collect a few more details on what exactly you are experiencing. Are you seeing any error messages? Are you unable to download them in more than one browser? What steps are you taking to download these registrants. I have took a peek at your most recent event and was unable to replicate this same experience. Your registrants did download for me. Are you able to see this reporting in your event dashboard? Are you able to download this file? 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Same thing has been happening for me - I can neither open the CSV nor download it - using Firefox

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello 

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

The following day it worked just fine - thanks for your response.