cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Question

Occasional Visitor

Event Question

We are new to Constant Contact and have specific needs with regard to our events.  Before we spend the money to upgrade to the package that allows for events, I want to make sure it would work for our needs.  We are having an event on one day and each person will need to sign up for a timeslot.  So for example, it is only one day, there are 10 timeslots, and only one person is allowed to register per timeslot.  Is this doable?  Thank you in advance for any help!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Event Question

Hi @SyrahGoldenConnection 

That's a great question! Though our Event Campaign does not have the ability to add time slots, it sounds like adding them as an item for sale would be your best workaround. You can rename this items section to be titled available time slots. Each time slot can be its own item and set so registrants can only order one at a time. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Thank you for your response!  One more question (I hope!), would they be able to register for the event without choosing an item for sale/time slot?  

Hi @SyrahGoldenConnection 

You're very welcome! We're always happy to help, so your questions are always welcome. With that said, at this time there is not a way to make these event items mandatory when registering. Contacts will be able to register without selecting one of these time slots. I apologize for any inconvenience my previously provided workaround may cause from this. However at this time we are not in the process of making updates on our events program. Though we are not planning any further development at this time, we have developed a deep integration with Eventbrite. These Eventbrite action blocks allows users to easily add an event to an email, track registrations and send follow up emails. We encourage you to try out Eventbrite and give us your feedback. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.