cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Event Registration Confirmation Emails Not Working, Not in SPAM

Event Registration Confirmation Emails Not Working, Not in SPAM

I created a new event registration, and the confirmation emails appear not to be working. I've tested this with two different emails and checked my SPAM folders on both, and the email is not there. In addition, I tried to re-send the email under View / Manage Registrants, and the email still was not delivered. I waited through the weekend to see if maybe it was just late, but no luck. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Event Registration Confirmation Emails Not Working, Not in SPAM

Hi @HeatherS272

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize your registrants are not receiving confirmation emails as easily as you should. In fact I took a look at your event and was unable to replicate this same experience. After testing an email of my own I was able to receive the confirmation in my inbox right away. Have you tried whitelisting Constant Contact? What is the email address you are using? Do both of the emails used have the same domain? Please email us these details along with your username and a reference of this post to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. We would be happy to look into this further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I'm having the same problem, as I just posted here:  https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Need-help-with-something-else/Events-Not-Receiving-Confirma...

The email addresses of the people not receiving the confirmations are the same as the emails that we used to invite them to the event.  Also, before we opened our event, I tested registration functions and had no problem receiving confirmations, payment receipts, and manually resent confirmations.  Please advise. Thanks!

Re: Events - Not Receiving Confirmations on Paid Registrations

I too, am hearing from some registrants to our upcoming event, that they are not receiving confirmation emails (and in some cases, not receiving payment receipts etiher).  I've gone into the event page and manually resent them confirmations, and even those are still not being received by our clients.  They tell me that the resends not ending up in their spam folders, so I'm at a loss to understand what's going on.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

Hi @CliffF4 

Thank you for sharing these details! I have signed up for your event with a test email and was able to automatically receive your confirmation. If you can please email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, we can troubleshoot this experience. We suggest including these details along with your username, the addresses of these contacts, and a reference of this post in your email.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.