cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Registration Custom Report

Event Registration Custom Report

There seems to be no way to download the company name of registrant to events. This is really needed, to know where are guest are coming from and to be able to add the company name when printing name badges.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Event Registration Custom Report

Hi @SarahF98 

I apologize you are unable to export a copy of this information from your event registrants! I understand how important it is to access these details as easily as possible and would like to take a further look for you. What exactly happens when you attempt to download this custom report (error message, blank section)? Also, what is the event campaign you are having this experience with? These are important details to have as both active events in your account do not ask for the company name of a registrant. Your most recently closed campaign also does not have company names attached to its registrants as well. Unless your registration form includes a section to fill out a company name, these company names will not show in a report of your registrants.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.