cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Event Registration

Occasional Visitor

Event Registration

Hi,

I've created an event registration and added several custom fields people will fill out when they register for my event.  I'd also like to have the ability to have a few fields that I can populate behind the scenes myself but that people will not see when they register.  For example, once somone registers there is some required paperwork they will need to complete and send back to us.  I'd like to have a few fields I can use to note that their paperwork has been received.  I tried making some custom fields and marking them as not visible but when I do that and then save, those fields go away.  Is there any way to do what I am talking about?

Also, is there a way to automatically add all registrants to my contact list when they register without them having to click a box that they want to be notified of updates?

Thanks for any help that's out there!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Event Registration

Hello Heather, 

As far as being able to keep track of received paperwork, we don't have this specific feature you're looking for but you may want to export your registrant information to an excel file and keep track of their paperwork within the file. I will also pass along your feedback as well. 

In order to add registrants to an email list, you will have this option within the Event Basics under Optional Features. Check off the box "Allow registrants to join my contact list" and you will be able to choose one of your email lists within the dropdown menu. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.