cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Event Spot

Occasional Contributor

Event Spot

When going in to update who attended an event there is an issue when someone registers a guest and the registrant does not attend but the guest attends. There is no way to mark the guest as attended since once you mark the registrant as not attended it notes the guest as the same.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Event Spot

Hello @CarolH,

Thank you for reaching out about this. I apologize that we do not currently have a feature that allows guests to be checked-in as attended, separately from registrants. At this time, the only workaround would be for that guest to be registered separately as a registrant. However, I did want to let you know that we do have an open feature request with our Product team to eventually get this ability implemented. I have tracked this request on your account and would be happy to have someone contact you when or if this feature does get added. In the meantime, I also wanted to recommend posting this feedback in our Feedback Area. Our Feedback Area is a great place to post feedback about our product because it also allows other customers to vote on your ideas. Often times, this helps features get added to the product. I apologize again for any inconvenience.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!