cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Ticketing

Event Ticketing

Some (perhaps many) people have not been able to complete the registration process, dropping them out when they apply. I attempted to register one couple who tried several times themselves before asking for help. When I completed the form and pushed the registration button, the response I got was: "https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eg0fwwvab743e7de We're sorry but we've experienced an error processing your request. Please contact the Event Organizer." THIS IS SERIOUS Please call me, Tom Dressel, 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Event Ticketing

Hi @ThomasD36 

I apologize you are having this experience with your contacts. Though your event has already passed I would like to help share information here in the Community as well. With that said, if you have this experience again we suggest using a different email address or including an extra period in the address. Adding an extra period or even or add +1 to the end of a Gmail address, and Gmail will remove the extra text when receiving the email.

It is also important for us to note at this time we are only fixing critical issues on our events program. Though we are not planning any further development at this time, we have tracked your experience in the event that there is any change in the future. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.