cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event invites

Occasional Advisor

Event invites

Hi All - am I able to segment and send out invites in 'portions' to potential guests? Same invite sent at different stages. ie I want to make sure that the most important target guests get the invite first, and work my way down to less priority. (We have limited seating)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Event invites

Hi @DebbieVG. Great question! For this, you will want to use our tag feature. Tags are a way to further segment your list and you can use this feature to tag those invitees based on their priority. Here are a few links that will be helpful as you create tags for your contacts:

Create or Delete a Tag

Add or Remove a Tag from Contacts

After creating your tags, when you schedule the invite, you can then narrow your selected list and send to your tagged contacts.

eventtag.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.