cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Event registration. Same workshop in different towns days and times. Opportune to select.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Event registration. Same workshop in different towns days and times. Opportune to select.

Hi I am holding the same workshop at 4 different places/times over 4 days. The idea is to send the invite to the data base and let people decided which day and town they would like to do the workshop. 

I started completing the the invite but is only allows for the input of one event. Is there a way of doing this. I hope I make sense. Thanks 

Manny 

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Event registration. Same workshop in different towns days and times. Opportune to select.

Hello @EmmanuelP9,

That definitely makes sense! The easiest way to do this would be to create 4 different events, once for each workshop. Then, you would take the link for each event and add them to the landing page of the last workshop so that people can choose which one to register from there. If you have any additional questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach back out! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Re: Event registration. Same workshop in different towns days and times. Opportune to select.

Hi Amber thanks for your reply. I will give it a try and if I need any more help I will reach out. 

Really appreciate your answer as I am working on a deadline for tonight Perth WA time  

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!