cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Event ticket with supporting documents

Occasional Organizer

Event ticket with supporting documents

I have setup an event where registrants will get a ticket. As well as the ticket they need a map and supporting documents (PDF). Is there any way to append documents to a ticket or somehow associate the ticket to the map/documents. Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Event ticket with supporting documents

Hello @DufferinF. At this time, we are not able to attach additional documents to a ticket. However, you can create links to your various documents in the confirmation email that your registrants receive after registering for the event. Please see the image below of how to create those links:

confirmemaillink.png

If your documents are in a PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PNG or JPEG format, you can upload them to the library and use those links to put into your confirmation email. Find out how to get those URLs here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.