cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

EventSpot Banner Graphic Downsizing Issue when Uploaded to the CC Library

Occasional Contributor

EventSpot Banner Graphic Downsizing Issue when Uploaded to the CC Library

In creating an EventSpot banner graphic, to achieve a full-width image, the graphic looks best at 914px wide. However, when an image is uploaded over 800px wide the CC system downsizes the image (from 914px down to 800px). How do I get around this?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: EventSpot Banner Graphic Downsizing Issue when Uploaded to the CC Library

Hi @StevenL3155,

My apologies you can't upload your image to the Library at it's original width. Please know that images with a file size larger than 5MB or wider than 800 pixels won't upload to the Library. You'll just need to resize it. For best results we recommend keeping the width of an image to no more than 600-650 pixels. Please refer to this FAQ for more details on how to set-up your image.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.