cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events Theme - Removing Box with Map

Regular Visitor

Events Theme - Removing Box with Map

Is there a way to remove the box on the left that houses the Map to the event. We believe our attendees will know where the Willis Tower is and hope to simplify our event invitation.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Events Theme - Removing Box with Map

Hi @BradB6752 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can understand how helpful it would be to simplify your invitations. At this time there is not a way to permanently remove this map. You can however delete it from the Landing Page and individual invitations of your event. This can be done in your Landing Page by clicking the trash can above the Event Location block.

2019-05-08_13-45-10.jpg

While on the other hand, for you email this information can be selected and deleted by your keyboard in the Event Information Block. It is however important to mention any new email, this information will have to be deleted again.

2019-05-08_17-59-36.jpg

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.